The Key Leader program is built on five essential principles. These principles reflect our mission to inspire young people to achieve their personal best through service leadership:
- Personal Integrity: Doing the right thing
- Personal Growth: Developing in mind, body, and spirit
- Respect: Showing consideration for self, others, and property
- Building Community: Developing relationships to achieve positive goals
- Pursuit of Excellence: Expecting and achieving the best
Please take time to read our Key Leader stories, and feel free to submit an article sharing your own words of wisdom or success story related to these principles. You can submit articles yourself or by contacting the District Coordinator using the "Contacts" link to the left.