Welcome to the Camp Calumet Key Leader Registration Page!
Covid 19 Update
If you are concerned about Coivd 19; there will be updated information before the event. Since it is three months away the decision is to wait to send information for those who register for Key Leader concerning Covid 19.
Key Leader Event Information for New England and Bermuda District of Kiwanis
Who May Attend?
- Any student in grades 9 -12
- Open to all students, students do not have to be a Key Club member to attend
- We do not limit the number of students a school sends (unless the camp is at capacity).
This Year’s Event in New England
- Freedom, NH/Camp Calumet/Ossipee lake
- October 15 - 17, 2021
- Registration Opens at 4:00 pm on the 15th and Dinner is at 6:00 pm
- Cost is $250 per student, Cost Per adult is $175.00*, Cost per student facilitator** is $175.00
- *First 10 chaperones to register are free.
- **A student may apply to be a facilitator if they have attended in the past;
and they have an adult recommendation.
- **A Student Facilitator must be at camp by 3:30 pm (this is subject to change) on Friday.
- The cost includes Dinner Friday night, Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Saturday, and Breakfast and Lunch Sunday and all other necessary materials (book, pens, markers, and etc.), lodging for two nights (Friday and Saturday) the Lead Facilitator, and a low-ropes course with trained staff from the camp. Snacks and water at also provided for the participants.
- Closing time this year will be 2:30 pm on Sunday.
What to expect:
- Team Building Activities
- Seeing friends you know and making new friends
- Learning a lot about yourself
- Learning a lot about Service Leadership
- Having a lot of fun while learning
- Low-ropes course
- Lessons in the five core values of Key Leader
- Personal Integrity
- Personal Growth
- Building Community
- Pursuit of Excellence
- This year there will be an addition – Virtual Meeting with Key Club District Board
How to Register: Click the Register link above
- Registration will close on September 17, 2021 (unless capacity is meet before this date)
- All participants will receive an email with needed forms and a supply list. (Please note there is a special place on the Medical Form giving parental permission for their child to participate in the Low Ropes Course – this part needs to be signed by the parent. Two places need parental signature on this form.)
- Students who attend all sessions will receive a certificate of completion.