Hey, what do I need to bring to a Key Leader weekend?
- A sense of adventure, and a smile of course
You will not be sleeping on the ground! We have camp beds!
- Sleeping Bag or blankets
- Closed-toe shoes, sneakers or tennis shoes; Flip-flops for showers ONLY
- Jeans or comfortable pants, and shorts if the weather is nice
- Tee shirts or long sleeved tees depending on time of year and location
- Sweatshirts or a light jacket, we will be spending time outdoors
- Clothes to sleep in, appropriate pajamas or sweats please
- Raingear if the forecast predicts dark skies
- Flashlight, if you have one
- Maybe some "Bug Juice" to ward off biting insects.
- Toiletries (toothbrush and toothpaste are not optional)
- A towel, a beach towel or an old towel will do for a camp shower
- Anti-itch lotion in case we have another Mosquito Cloud descend upon us.
Event Forms and Medicines
- A small picture of yourself to attach to your Key Leader mailbox on Friday evening.
- Community Values (parent/legal guardian and participant signature)
- Medical Form (parent/legal guardian and participant signature)
- Medication that you need for the weekend (please list on Medical form)
- Ropes Release form which is a part of the Medical Form which requires a separate signature.
- Covid-19 Release form.